Can Quicken open to last account register used

Options
Gary
Gary Member ✭✭✭
Is it possible for Quicken to open to the last register I used? Every time Quicken opens, it shows the Spending Tab. I would prefer it go directly to the account I most recently accessed.

Best Answer

• Gary
    Gary Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Answered my own question! Edit Preferences->Startup-Startup Location and set the desired Startup preference.

Answers

• Gary
    Gary Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Answered my own question! Edit Preferences->Startup-Startup Location and set the desired Startup preference.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for the record, you asked if Quicken could open to the account register I last used.
    There's no such Startup preference which will do exactly that. The only thing you can do (and did) was to select the Bank account register you normally (most frequently) work with.
    What Quicken can't do is remember that you last worked in the Savings account register (or any other tab or view page) and then open again, pointing to that register or page.
    Anyhow, thanks for posting the answer to your own question, to help other users in the same situation.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Gary said:
    Actually - you asked in the topic title -
    Can Quicken Open To Last Used File

we will edit that to reflect the actual Q&A -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.