One step update only updates securities

Denizen
Denizen Member
edited May 2021 in Investing (Windows)
For a couple months now, one step update only updates security quotes. I have to run it again and select which accounts to update.
I have tried updating the settings, but the setting do not take beyond one event.
Worked fine for years, but not any more. Any help?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Denizen

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That's quite odd that makes you update it a second time in order to update. To start off here let's try signing out and in of the program to see if that may help with the issue. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    When you've had the chance to try this let us know how it goes and if you're able to update during your first OSU. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Denizen
    Denizen Member
    Quicken closed and left an error message that it had closed unexpectedly. It will not reopen.
    I have completely lost the program.
  • Denizen
    Denizen Member
    Restarted; got to sign in page, signed in.
    Behavior has not changed.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Denizen

Thanks for the update. I apologize for not responding sooner. I'm wondering here if we might see some different results by trying to troubleshoot the file individually here. The article down below will have steps on how to copy and validate the file. It'll be the fourth step down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Let us know if you get any changes in the validation file and if you notice any changes during the one step update.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco