No Detailed Quote for Canadian Stocks?

Options
I am a Quicken Canada user. I have both Canadian and US stocks. For all the US stocks, a detailed quote is provided including high, low, PE, Div Yield, etc. but for Canadian Stocks only the price information is provided. I'm curious what the reason for this is.

Can Quicken not obtain this information for Canadian stocks?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Kevin Roulston

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Can you please provide an example of a stock that you are using? This helps me to follow along with the issue and compare results using my Quicken.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Kevin Roulston
    Options
    Hi Tyka - thanks for looking at my question. I have several stocks that are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). A couple examples would be Enbridge (ENB) and TD bank (TD). You can compare these to Exxon (XOM) or AT&T (T) which show complete details. To further add to the confusion, I own both Telus (T on the TSX) and AT&T (T on the NYSE). The details for Telus show the price correctly but all the other Quote information (high, low, close, div yield, ex date etc.) is for AT&T and not Telus. So there seems to be a bunch of issues. Let me know if you can duplicate or need me to send more information.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have Canadian Quicken, but you might try TSE:T or TSX:T for Telus.
    QWin Premier subscription