quicken bill added but next due amount not yet available??

I have 14 bills and this is happening on 4 of my accounts. I keep clicking "Link to Biller" but nothing happens, Iv'e been to the website and yes I do owe a payment, but quicken does not pick this up. [Removed-Rant]

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Aiden13

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

To better assist you, can you please provide the name of the biller(s)? Have you ever had success linking these bills successfully?

Once I have these details I can review the biller profile investigate this issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Aiden13

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

To better assist you, can you please provide the name of the biller(s)? Have you ever had success linking these bills successfully?

Once I have these details I can review the biller profile investigate this issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ShanLock
    ShanLock Member
    I am continually having this same problem
  • Galen Gautreaux
    Galen Gautreaux Member ✭✭
    I am having this problem with CubeSmart, ClickPay, and FirstService Residential Florida, all recently added. Others that were recently added and are working are Cox Communications, Gulf Power, and Allstate.