PSECU CC-502

I have received CC-502 issues for two business days in a row. Is there an issue? I have received e-mails from them stating a better online banking experience is coming soon.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    @cxl119 Thank you for your response and for providing additional information.

After checking internally, I do not see that we have received any notices from PSECU about any changes they are/will be making. However, you are correct in that this may very well be the cause of the error you are receiving.

I did also find an alternative option that I'd like to suggest which is that you can try changing the connection method from Express Web Connect to Direct Connect and see if you are able to connect and download new transactions that way instead. However, if you do decide to go this route, I do recommend that you also save a backup of your data file prior to changing the connection method (just in case).

If needed, please refer to this support article for instructions on how to change the connection method.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• cgclemens
    cgclemens Member ✭✭
    I too am receiving CC-502 issues for the past couple of days. I am hoping that this problem is corrected soon.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @cxl119 & @cgclemens,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-502.

If the issue persists after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• cxl119
    cxl119 Member ✭✭
    Hello - I waited 24 hours, tried again, and called my bank. They have been sending out notices that they will be changing their web site. Were you (Quicken) aware of this? I think this is the problem. I have a support ticket open with PSECU, so it is hoped you two can work this issue out. PSECUs IT department is out all weekend, even during a big changeover like this. However, if you still believe I need to open a case with you too, please let us know.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    @cxl119 Thank you for your response and for providing additional information.

After checking internally, I do not see that we have received any notices from PSECU about any changes they are/will be making. However, you are correct in that this may very well be the cause of the error you are receiving.

I did also find an alternative option that I'd like to suggest which is that you can try changing the connection method from Express Web Connect to Direct Connect and see if you are able to connect and download new transactions that way instead. However, if you do decide to go this route, I do recommend that you also save a backup of your data file prior to changing the connection method (just in case).

If needed, please refer to this support article for instructions on how to change the connection method.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja