sears citi direct conection?

how do I implement a sears card direct connection?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dbeilke

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results. These steps may help with the delay you are seeing.

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe you can.  The Sears Mastercard for many, many years was Direct Connect but fairly recently switched to Express Web Connect.  Fidir.txt shows only EWC as a download option.

09388    09388    09388    Sears Card    https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/index.jsp    1-800-815-7701    https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=SEARS#signon    ACTIVE                   BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT    NOT_QBP    NA

• dbeilke
    dbeilke Member ✭✭
    Thanks. It seams that getting transactions downloaded Monday mornings don't always work using Express web connect.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dbeilke

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results. These steps may help with the delay you are seeing.

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~