Transactions are not updating

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to download transactions.

Comments

• Margo D
    Margo D Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I have Quicken for Mac and have recently renewed my subscription. For a week or so now, when I open Quicken, the little arrow in the upper left hand corner that rotates when I want to update transactions, is already rotating! It rotates endlessly, never uploading any transactions. I have read the response from Quicken Anja on April 12, but I am not a techie and her response might as well be in a foreign language. Can someone help me by writing instructions that even a dummy can follow?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Margo D

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating your transactions. I'm wondering here if the program may think you're not signed into the program. That'll be a good first step to try here.

To sign out and back in you'll want to open Quicken and across the top select Quicken > Sign out. From there you should be asked to sign back in again. 

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.