Account Register Not Showing Status Column

Options
I have a credit card register that won't allow me to show the "status" column. All of my other accounts have that option, but when I go to select which register columns I want to see, the "status" column isn't an option to select. Is there a way around this?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @CH8

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the columns. I'm wondering here is it a downloaded account or a manual account? Manual accounts don't have the option for the status but downloaded accounts should still have the option. Is the option not available when you look through the column options? Is it all your credit card accounts or just one?

If you have any additional information about what you're seeing it'll help in figuring out what exactly is happening. Once you're able to let us know more we'll see what we can do in order to fix the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• CH8
    CH8 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is a downloaded account, and this is the only credit card account that has this issue. Other CC accounts have the "Status" column option.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @CH8

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here if we might be able to trick it to show up here by defaulting it using another register. If you could go to one of your registers with correct columns we'll want to open up the column select. At the bottom click on the gear and you should see an option labeled make all x-line credit card registers like this. This should default all of them to look the exact same as the register you've selected.

Try this trick out and let us know if you're able to get your register with the proper column. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • CH8
    CH8 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is resolved. Turns out it wasn't connected, when I thought it was. Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @CH8

Glad to hear you were able to find out what it was! If you have any other questions feel free to let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco