The top menu and ALL the PLANNING SAVINGS Goals do not have full features showing

Options
WPRJR
WPRJR Member ✭✭
I have changed all the settings on the Microsoft side many time and also tried various configurations and cannot get these menus to appear correctly.
Please explain what you are doing about this.
It is VERY annoying not be able to see the menus completely and see the functionality
Tagged:

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @WPRJR - You are posting in a community forum made up primarily of users like you and me.  If you are asking a question of Quicken you should contact Quicken Support at https://www.quicken.com/contact-support.
    However, someone here might be able to assist you.  Would you be able to take a couple of snapshots of what you are seeing and then click and drag them to your response?  A picture can be worth a thousand words.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• WPRJR
    WPRJR Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the correction. I will contact Quicken. In light of maybe a quicker solution, here are two snips of the screen.
    oops, second snip did not want to paste. I will send separately.
    And Thanks
  • WPRJR
    WPRJR Member ✭✭
    Options
    2nd snip related to menu's sizing issues.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @WPRJR

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend taking a look at the steps and information available here. Please let us know if these step work to resolve you display issues.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka 
    ~~~***~~~
  • WPRJR
    WPRJR Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken_Tyka
    I have tried these various methods previously, and did try them again. I believe I am doing them correctly and still have the same results. I appreciate the effort. I am on a Windows 10 OS operating on the windows side of an iMac, if that makes any difference.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @WPRJR,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, and trying the troubleshooting instructions previously provided by Quicken_Tyka though I apologize that it did not resolve it for you.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps have failed thus far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @wprjr, what screen resolution are you using within Windows.  Because, at first guess, this looks like a resolution, or possibly font size,  issue to me.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Font size issues with Quicken for Windows under Parallels on a Mac with Retina monitor?

See if this resolves your issue: 
    Change your configuration in Parallels and toggle between "Scaled" or "Best for Retina" and see which works better.

You may also have to set the display scaling overrides in Windows

This discussion has been closed.