Quote Updates Button Stopped Working

After a recent Quicken update, I can no longer download the latest quotes. The dialogue box comes up and indicates that it is processing, but when it's complete none of the quotes are getting updated. Wondering if anyone else is seeing this issue and if someone has any ideas how to resolve this.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MarkPR

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~
  • MarkPR
    MarkPR Member
    Unfortunately these steps didn’t work for my issue. I signed back in and the quote updates are still not working.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's go back a step.  What Q product are you running, what BUILD of that product and what's the "Membership Valid thru" date?  These can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    Are you running Q US or Q Canada?
    What financial institution holds these investments ... and please name any one security that's exhibiting this ... so that we can research it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP