Download/sync problems with CU (InTouch Credit Union)

For the last week or so I've been receiving a OL-295a error message, claiming my "financial institution as rejected this transaction". I've confirmed TSL1.2 is enabled and 3rd party=cookies is set to "accept". I'm using Quicken Premier 32.12. Are there any other suggestions to resolve within the quicken-app. I will also contact my Credit-Union for suggestions.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    If you have not already done so, you might want to review this Quicken Support article: Error When Using Online Services: OL-297, OL-296, OL-295 or Unable to Establish an Internet Connection [Support Article].
    That being said, when I get an OL-295 error code that does not self-resolve by the next day I will usually take the following steps which often fixes the issue for me:
    1)  Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Update now.
    2)  If Update Now doesn't work:  Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Edit Account Details > Online Services tab > Reset Account.
    3)  If Reset Account doesn't work:  Backup you data file in case something goes wrongThen, deactivate/reactivate your account at Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Edit Account Details > Online Services tab > Deactivate > Set Up Now
    • During this process Quicken might prompt you to decide what to do with the downloaded file from your CU.  If that happens, be sure to select Link and select the CU account already set up in Quicken.
    • During this process there might be some transactions that are added to your CU account register that are duplicates of what is already there.  Any duplicates that are added to the register will need to be manually deleted.
    Did any of these steps resolve the issue?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Todd Maguire
    Todd Maguire Member ✭✭
    Thanks for suggestions; however i've recently learned the issue is on the side of my CU. Planned patch to be applied next week. Regards
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know.  Hopefully the patch does what it is supposed to do.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Planowylde
    Planowylde Member ✭✭
    I spoke with ITCU Member Care today and they're expecting the patch to go in June 8.