Quickens won't sync with chase bank accounts or investments

BrooklynRuben
BrooklynRuben Member ✭✭
I don't receive any error message, in fact it says it's updated and synced properly. But, I know the account numbers and they just don't match. Why? I paid for quickens so I wouldn't have to check different accounts, and I need numbers to match if I want to budget. Please help.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @BrooklynRuben,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please provide which connection method you are using to connect with Chase (Express Web Connect or Direct connect)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BrooklynRuben
    BrooklynRuben Member ✭✭
    Hi, I have version R32.12. When I try and sync for investments it just says "Not Available". For everything else, it says it's syncing but it's not. I believe I have Express Web Connect. It would be great if all accounts would sync. It's why I purchased the program, and it's the help I needed.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BrooklynRuben

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~
  • BrooklynRuben
    BrooklynRuben Member ✭✭
    I followed the instructions and it worked- but not completely. The bank accounts updated- so thank you. Investments however, still say unavailable. This is one of the most important parts. I need that information. Why doesn't it sync. I can't budget without it.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BrooklynRuben

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

Can you please include a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • BrooklynRuben
    BrooklynRuben Member ✭✭
    I'd rather not post a screenshot, it shows the amounts of each of my accounts. For all bank accounts, it shows they are linked to Quickens, but next to the investment account, it just says "Unavailable". There is an edit button, but no matter how many times I try and link the accounts, it doesn't work.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BrooklynRuben

Thank you for the response. When you are connecting these accounts, which Chase option are you selecting in the bank list?

What type of accounts are these investment accounts? Have you been able to successfully sync these accounts in Quicken?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • BrooklynRuben
    BrooklynRuben Member ✭✭
    What do you mean by selecting the bank list? All it says is transaction download Not Available, so no, I've never successfully synced these accounts to quicken. Hence this community chat for help. It's a managed retirement IRA. The ones that do sync are just basic checking accounts.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Hello @BrooklynRuben

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.