Quicken Canada Hanging

This discussion was created from comments split from: The Password Vault freezes Quicken.

Comments

• juched
    juched Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue with the Canadian version. I cannot access the vault, I cannot updates passwords, or create a new vault, all of those operations make quicken hang.

Any answers?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @juched

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing Issues with the program hanging during updates. Has this been happening for a long time or is it a recent issue? I'm wondering what exactly is causing the issue you're having here as it sounds like an issue with the program. One thing we can attempt to see if we might be able to fix some of the issue you're having here is a Mondo patch. This will reinstall the latest patch to see if that might help us with the issue you're having.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco