qfx

Options
heavenly55
heavenly55 Member ✭✭
my bank doesnt have qvc on its drop down list for downloads to quicken.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @heavenly55,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

If you don't mind we will need some additional information in order to better assist you.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, please provide the name of the financial institution that you are looking to download a .qfx file from.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What types of file DOES your bank have for downloads to your PC?
    If you'd care to name your bank, perhaps we could provide more help.
    And, in the body of your message, you meant QFX again ... not QVC (a shopping channel).

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• heavenly55
    heavenly55 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe, version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100 macOS 11.3.1

Citizens Bank in Mass

First it didn’t recognize my credentials so I copied one of your instructions for deactivating and reactivating.

I also thought I would just download to my computer then import into Quicken. Citizens lets you do that but it wants to know which type, you know mac 2008 etc. there was an extention for the old extenstion but not one for the .QFX. (:D) So I didn’t know which one to choose.

Then I went back and went through the instructions you had give @Rvandam about his downloading problem. I went into as per the instructions but I updated my credentials and it worked. Now I can download from my bank direct to Q.

Thank you so much for your quick response. I don’t explain things very well but you helped me figure things out.
This discussion has been closed.