OL-297-A and now CC-501 for First Tech Credit Union

I have not been able to download from First Tech Credit Union for the past 4-5 days. Gives error OL-297-A. All other FIs download as normal. Based on some commentary/tips on this forum, I deactivated the online connection and added it back. Was able to do a one time sync and then started getting CC-501 errors. Did the log out of Quicken ID from file and log back in but no luck. Reverted back to previous backup before all these steps and now I am back to OL-297-A. Opened a ticket with the CU - they claim there is no issue on their end. Please help.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @SR-PDX,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-297.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SR-PDX
    SR-PDX Member
    Using Windows Membership - Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property VR33.22 Build 27.1.33.22. I did review the suggested article - my issue is specific to this FI - all other banks/brokers are working well. Thanks.
  • half_ton
    half_ton Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue and have had no luck with solutions(?) in support article. Please help us.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property
    Version: R33.24
    Build: 27.1.33.24

Issues is with First Tech Federal Credit Union only. Other accounts work fine.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you @SR-PDX & @half_ton for the additional information.

This is a known issue that has been reported with multiple Credit Union financial institutions for which we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

In the meantime, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• birdman77
    birdman77 Member
    The above Community Alert link does not reflect First Tech as one of the effected FI's. I am still getting the error with First Tech so please update the Community Alert.