How do I fix an incorrect Overdue Bill in Bills & Income Projected Balances line graph?

Don D
Don D Member
I'm running Quicken Premier (subscription) R32.12 on Windows 10 Home. In the Projected Balances line graph, one account (a checking account) incorrectly shows an Overdue Bill amount when I right click on the today's date dot. This Overdue Bill does not appear ANYWHERE else. I cannot find a way to remove the incorrect Overdue Bill amount to show an accurate balance on the line graph for that one account.
I have checked for more recent Quicken updates.
I have uninstalled Quicken and reinstalled it from the Apps on My Account in Quicken.com.
I do not use Quicken Bill Pay, I pay all bills manually through my bank's bill payer.
How can I correct this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 26
    Hello @Don D,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently still running version release R32.12, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release; R33.22 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R33.22 Mondo Patch through this support article

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Don D
    Don D Member
    I updated to R33.22 and the issue still exists.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Don D

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the graphs. I'm wondering here if we could get a screenshot of the issue you're having here. It'll give us a bit more information about the issue that you're having. I'll leave an article down below for information on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Note you may need to drag the photos in to the response box in order to add it to the post.

Once you get a chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco