Account balance only on iPhone

MarioBBD
MarioBBD Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
When I connect to my Quicken Iphone, I only can see my accounts balances. When I click to see the transactions, the wheel keeps turning turning turning...

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @MarioBBD

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your mobile accounts. I'm wondering here if we may need to resync  your accounts on your desktop for them to show up on the mobile side. This should be fairly easily to do. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app 

You'll see it under the I'm having trouble syncing to the mobile app section for your specific system.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• MarioBBD
    MarioBBD Member ✭✭
    Hello Francesco, I've done all the steps, and it still cannot sync the detailed transactions. The weird part of it, it that my accounts balances are correct !
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @MarioBBD

Thanks for the update. That is interesting that it's still not telling you any of the transactions. We may need to delete the dataset and remaking it in this case if you're still not seeing any of the transactions this should remake the entire account. I'll leave instructions down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Once you've done this sign out and back into Quicken and you'll want to sync the cloud again. 
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    You can then resync by going across the top to mobile > Cloud Sync

Once you've had the chance to delete the dataset let us know if you're able to get it working properly.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.