In re: Purchasing Quicken app

Madarame
Madarame Member
edited May 2022 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
I am a Canadian, long time user of Quicken for Windows. When I moved, my computer crashed, data got lost, and Quicken support could not find my old registration record.
I do my banking via Canadian bank. My current residence is in Europe.
Question: since I do not have at the moment my home address anymore in Toronto, how can I purchase and continue to use Quicken apps on my Mac?
After about a decade of financial records with my old trusty Quicken, it is an essential app for me.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @Madarame,

Thank you for contacting the Community with your question.

I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, as our phone support agents may be able to help you place your order over the phone and help you get set up as ordering through our website will require you to enter a Canadian address.

I have also sent you a direct message to provide you with our toll-free support phone number for you to use. Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @Madarame,

Thank you for contacting the Community with your question.

I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, as our phone support agents may be able to help you place your order over the phone and help you get set up as ordering through our website will require you to enter a Canadian address.

I have also sent you a direct message to provide you with our toll-free support phone number for you to use. Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.