Statements not downloading

Options
PSJCal
PSJCal Member ✭✭
Win 10, Qkn P subscription R 32.12.
As of mid March none of my pdf statement downloads for linked acc'ts have updated. I have refreshed w/no joy. Several April bills of these linked acc'ts have come due, been paid & cleared w/o an updated statement.
Any ideas much appreciated.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @PSJCal

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the PDF statements. In this case I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to double check and go through troubleshooting to see if we're able to figure out what exactly is causing the issue. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @PSJCal

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist. Can you please provide the names of the bills so that I may investigate this issue further?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • PSJCal
    PSJCal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Affected acc'ts: all USAA acc'ts & insurance statement (+ can't go to biller website w/qkn get error message -- not a new issue), Spectrum. Citibank visa has not d/l statements since August 2020; didn't report sooner as there were other issues w/citibank that took precedence.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @PSJCal, HOW are you getting Q to download "statements", vs downloading the transactions that appear ON those statements.
    You can originate a statement download from the website, and then attach that to Q ... but I know of no way to originate the download of the statement itself from within Q.
    I've been informed that you're talking about online bills, so, Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• PSJCal
    PSJCal Member ✭✭
    Options
    An update on my message of 4/15/21. As of Saturday 5/22 I have received the following message for ALL online bills in the Bills & Income segment: "Your PDF statement is not available at this time. Please try again later." Don't know how long "later" is but the same message d/l'ed 5/24 & 25. All statements that have downloaded in the past have been deleted and there is only the aforementioned statement.
    I hope there is an answer to this issue.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @PSJCal

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the PDF statements. In this case I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to double check and go through troubleshooting to see if we're able to figure out what exactly is causing the issue. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• PSJCal
    PSJCal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thnx, will give that a try.
This discussion has been closed.