Missing Screen When Trying to Reconcile Accounts

Options
Aesculus
Aesculus Member
I have several different Quicken files. In one file, when I try to reconcile any of the accounts, when I click on reconcile, I get the Your Account May Be Out of Date screen, when I click on OK, Quicken goes directly to the transaction screen, the closing statement date and account balance screen does not appear. Is there a setting in this file that needs changed so I can update the date and closing balance information?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Aesculus

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with reconciling. I'm wondering here if the account may be set to reconcile using online balance only causing it to jump straight to the reconcile. To double check this you should be able to right click on the account under the account sidebar and select edit/delete account. From there select the online services tab and in the bottom right make sure it's not set to use only online balance.

Once you get a chance to double check this let us know if you're able to get the reconcile screen loading properly. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Aesculus

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with reconciling. I'm wondering here if the account may be set to reconcile using online balance only causing it to jump straight to the reconcile. To double check this you should be able to right click on the account under the account sidebar and select edit/delete account. From there select the online services tab and in the bottom right make sure it's not set to use only online balance.

Once you get a chance to double check this let us know if you're able to get the reconcile screen loading properly. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Aesculus
    Aesculus Member
    Options
    Thank you VERY much! I had spent way to many hours trying to figure out how to solve this problem before you did it for me. Again, thanks so much!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @Aesculus

Glad to hear it worked for you! If you do have any other questions please let us know so we can take a look as well.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.