Only 1 Lincoln Financial 403B Account Pulling into Quicken

Options
When I go to add a Lincoln Financial 403B (there are 2 accounts), only one account pulls into quicken (the one with less money!!). Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @maugustson

Thank you for visiting the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you visit the Lincoln Financial website are you able to see both of these accounts when you sign in? Do they share the same login or do they have different logins.

May I ask that you also attempt this in a test file? To create a test file navigate to File > New > Start from Scratch. Once in the new file attempt to add the Lincoln Financial account and let me know if you get the same response.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello @maugustson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

To start with, I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the accounts in the test file to see if you experience the same issue. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• maugustson
    maugustson Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for responding. To answer the question about both accounts being with the same login credentials, yes, when logging directly into Lincoln Financial website, both accounts are accessed through a single login.

I created a test file and when adding Lincoln Financial to that file, the same thing happened, only one 403b account populated.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @maugustson

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the issue you're having it would be best to double check to see if Quicken is recognizing that there is another account. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.