Apple Card Statements

chrisbogen
chrisbogen Member ✭✭
When I import my apple card statements into Quicken as QFX files, only the most recent statement appears. How do import past statements?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @chrisbogen Each statement period needs to be imported individually. Go to the wallet app on your iPhone, click on the card balance, and then you should see the list of statement periods. You’ll need to click on each statement period your want imported into Quicken and export a QFX file for each one. 

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @chrisbogen

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with importing. If you'd like to import further back I'd recommend taking a look on the website to see if there's an option to choose which statement/dates you'd like to import through. This is a normal option available in most FI's. I'd recommend taking a look a look for to see if we're able to find it.

If you have any questions about finding it please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @chrisbogen Each statement period needs to be imported individually. Go to the wallet app on your iPhone, click on the card balance, and then you should see the list of statement periods. You’ll need to click on each statement period your want imported into Quicken and export a QFX file for each one. 

• Quicken Francisco
    @Austin@

Thanks for letting us know where to find the downloads. Chrisbogen when you get the chance let us know if it's the same for you!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • chrisbogen
    chrisbogen Member ✭✭
    Hello everybody,

Thank you so much. Individually importing each statement in chronological order worked out for me. I'm up to date now. Many thanks!

Best,
    chris.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @chrisbogen

Glad to hear you were able to get everything downloaded and up to date. If you do have any more questions feel free to post on an existing thread or make a new one!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.