how to cancel my subscription

I don't want to renew this subscription

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    You can try logging onto your account at Quicken.com to see if there is an option to cancel automatic renewal. But I think you will need to contact Quicken Support. Either phone or chat support will be able to update your subscription status.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Robert R
    Robert R Member
    edited May 2021
    Please cancel my quicken account and subscription and refund my payment. Will not be using quicken. Thank you. R. Richardson, [removed - personal info]
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

@Robert R

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. If you'd like to refund your payment with Quicken you'll want to contact Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• mikedilius
    mikedilius Member
    Please cancel my quicken account and subscription and refund my payment. I Will not be using quicken. Please advise when I can expect to see my refund credited. Thank you.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited June 2021
    mikedilius said:
    Please cancel my quicken account and subscription and refund my payment. I Will not be using quicken. Please advise when I can expect to see my refund credited. Thank you.
    @mikedilius You can't cancel your subscription on this forum, which is primarily for user-to-user discussions. You will have to reach out to Quicken Support to request your cancellation and refund. They are closed today for the holiday, but both phone and chat support will be open tomorrow 8 am-8pm Eastern.

Or you can initiate your refund request online, from this web page:
    Terms and Conditions For Exchanging, Canceling, or Refunding Quicken Products
    That page explains when to expect your refund, and provides a short form to complete to begin the process. To use the form, you will need to provide a copy of your purchase receipt and your activation code (if not purchased directly from the Quicken website).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    mikedilius said:

Why do you believe that you're due a refund?  When did/does your subscription renew?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.