Investment Problem

Options
I have an investment that has a high Quote/Price and low Share value. Currently quicken will only accept a Quote/Price up to 8 numeric value. How can I list this investment in quicken. Investment Name is Siguler Guff Distressed Opportunities Fund V, Exempt. Quote/Price is $255,092,201 and shares a 0.0016

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think you'll have to work around this as best you can by moving the decimal point of the quote to the left and the decimal point of the shares to the right to get the math to work and have Quicken accept the quote.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something doesn't seem quite right.  They seem to be claiming $320M 'assets under management' and you are quoting a 'share' price of $255M.  That they claim a minimum investment of $5M per investor, a limit of 30 investors, and you are suggesting your value is $400,000+ suggests you have bought in as part of some group to be a partial investor. 

Whatever the case, @Tom Young is correct - you'll need to alter the decimal point locations to fit the data.    
  • fisherx
    fisherx Member
    Options
    That is what I sort of figured, seems like Quicken could add another numeric value but who knows. I contacted them twice about this but to no avail.