Viewing screen in 1 register not showing all columns. How to fix?

Options
mjsie24
mjsie24 Member
In the register for one of my accounts, all the columns are not being seen at once. In other accounts I can see all of the columns with out using the slide bar. How to fix

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can control some or all of the column widths you see.  Put your mouse cursor up in the top line of the column headings, in the Date field, and move the cursor from left to right.  As you cross the vertical lines that separate the columns the pointer will change to an arrow with heads at both ends.  When it does that you can grab the line and move it left or right.  Make some of your "visible" columns a little narrower and you should get all the columns showing on the screen.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can control some or all of the column widths you see.  Put your mouse cursor up in the top line of the column headings, in the Date field, and move the cursor from left to right.  As you cross the vertical lines that separate the columns the pointer will change to an arrow with heads at both ends.  When it does that you can grab the line and move it left or right.  Make some of your "visible" columns a little narrower and you should get all the columns showing on the screen.
  • mjsie24
    mjsie24 Member
    Options
    thank you.
  • zvarga
    zvarga Member
    Options
    How do I get Category tag and memo underneath payee column?
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can change from a 1 line display to a 2 line display or back. To change to 2 line display,  go to the register you want to change and select "Account Actions".  Then enable Two-line display.   Or there is a  shortcut (Ctrl + 2) which toggles the setting. This only works for non-investment accounts.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.