Rushmore Loan Management Services

Is Quicken compatible with this firms website?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited June 2021
    @Robert Rush [EDITED] This financial institution appears to be supported in Quicken Mac, but once this thread is moved to a Windows category, hopefully some Quicken Windows users will follow up.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Robert Rush
    Robert Rush Member
    I use Quicken for windows. The site pops up but will not accept user ID and password. When I go to site outside of quicken, I am able to log in.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Robert Rush  (1) This post was submitted in a Quicken Mac category.

I will ask one of the site moderators to move it to a Windows category, so Quicken Windows users will see it.

(2) Logging in via the end-user consumer website is different than the way Quicken logs into a separate server for third-party applications. If the former works and the latter doesn't, it could be any number of issues either at the financial institution or at Quicken's connectivity provider (Intuit) resulting in the problem.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    For Quicken for Windows, there are 2 entries:
    If one doesn't work for you, please try the other one.
    If neither works, contact the bank for assistance or set up an offline account.
  • JMB22
    JMB22 Member

The options listed in Quicken for Rushmore Loan Management are no longer valid. Rushmore's Loan Management business was purchased by Mr Cooper, and there is a new URL. Please add the web address rushmoreloanservicing.com, to Quicken.

• JVerhoef
    JVerhoef Member ✭✭

JMB22 is correct, Rushmore Loan Management is now considered Rushmore Servicing.

My loan was recently transferred from Mr. Cooper and Rushmore Servicing does not appear in the Connect Account section of Quicken.

The address I use to login is at: www.rushmoreservicing.com.

Please update quicken to include this new mortgage servicing company.

This discussion has been closed.