when will the download issue with credit unions be repaired. Its been since 5.17

Options
when will the download issue with credit unions be repaired? Its been since 5.17

Answers

• Doug20
    Doug20 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This has been an ongoing issues since at least 4/23/2021. I spent an hour with support then and it is still not working! What is the plan for resolution?

Thanks...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hello @bmangas44 & @Doug20,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue, though we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Quicken Anja said:  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Seems brutal that Quicken has a contract with a service provider that is NOT providing that service to a segment of the financial institutions used for online access.  It might be ok for a day or two - but WEEKS - in an online world ?
    Where is the SLA - Service Level Agreement - when penalties kick in or rebates from the "Service Provider" ?
    Really hard to understand.... how about if this forum was down for a week or so.... any agreements there ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ps56k2 said:
    Quicken Anja said:  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Seems brutal that Quicken has a contract with a service provider that is NOT providing that service to a segment of the financial institutions used for online access.  It might be ok for a day or two - but WEEKS - in an online world ?
    Where is the SLA - Service Level Agreement - when penalties kick in or rebates from the "Service Provider" ?
    Really hard to understand.... how about if this forum was down for a week or so.... any agreements there ?
    I bet Intuit's lawyers were much better at writing the contract than on the Quicken Inc side to avoid such kinds of "inconveniences" to them.

At any rate such questions are pretty useless here.  Even if the moderators were let in on such agreements I'm sure Quicken Inc wouldn't allow them to make them public.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Ju4
    Ju4 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to go back to the previous latest version, so we can download at least ?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ju4 said:
    Is it possible to go back to the previous latest version, so we can download at least ?

That won't help, as it's a service provider issue ... and not a Quicken issue, to fix

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sharon M Barnes
    Sharon M Barnes Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been a Quicken Home & Business user for 30+ years and I have never experienced anything like this problem in getting credit union info downloaded accurately. The info that was present in my files has also disappeared - there is nothing before February of this year where the data should go back multiple years. The data that was there is now gone! This is a HUGE problem for me. I manage all of our household accounts and accounts for two separate businesses. Most of these - checking, savings, credit cards, loans, are with one credit union. THEY provide great service to us. To have this problem go on like this for weeks on end is unacceptable. My bank balances in Quicken are incorrect and I am now having overdrafts happen because I cannot identify what the real balance is anymore. I also cannot provide accurate info to our CPA, so we have had to do extensions on our taxes!! If there are fees levied on us because of this, I will come to Quicken to pay these fees. WHO IS THE SERVICE PROVIDER THAT I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH? SINCE QUICKEN SAYS IT IS NOT QUICKEN'S PLACE TO FIX IT, QUICKEN SHOULD DEMAND THAT IT GET FIXED--NOW! Just because credit unions are non-profit institutions does not mean that they and their customers should not receive the same level of service that other financial institutions do. I pay the same fees to Quicken that others do; the downloaded info I receive needs to be accurate and timely. Quicken, please step up and get this solved! This problem nullifies all of the benefits we have had in the past of having Quicken.