Error code CC-505 from Citibank

Herrick Inman
Herrick Inman Member ✭✭✭
Error code CC-505 from Citibank since 6/3/2021.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The CC-505 error code is usually caused by a temporary outage on the financial institution's servers. In which case, we recommend that you try updating again after a few hours have passed or the next business day. 

For more information, if you haven't already, please refer to this support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after the 3rd business day, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. At that point, our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the internal error and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Dave508
    Dave508 Member ✭✭
    Same here, since 6/3/2021 or 6/4/2021.
  • dmillsjenk
    dmillsjenk Member ✭✭
    I am also getting the same error code.
  • Darren2@
    Darren2@ Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Same here, seems top have started 6/3 or 6/4
  • richard13
    richard13 Member ✭✭✭
    I did a One Step Update yesterday (6/5/2021) and Citibank did not error out.  Today I am getting CC-505.

Quicken Premier for Mac

• andyf123
    andyf123 Member ✭✭
    Same issue
  • andyf123
    andyf123 Member ✭✭
    Quicken reports a connection problem to Citi
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The CC-505 error code is usually caused by a temporary outage on the financial institution's servers. In which case, we recommend that you try updating again after a few hours have passed or the next business day. 

For more information, if you haven't already, please refer to this support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after the 3rd business day, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. At that point, our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the internal error and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sjweiswasser
    sjweiswasser Member ✭✭
    Problem is, it's not temporary. Been happening repeatedly for me over the last two weeks, nearly every time I do a One-Step Update. Sometimes, the error will resolve when I update the account separately but there is definitely a problem with the interface.
This discussion has been closed.