CC-929 on RBCBank (Georgia)

After downloading transaction QFX file and building new account in Quicken Windows (R33.24 build 27.1.33.24), Quicken suggests improved connection method but fails with CC-929. QFX file identifies <FID>13543</FID>

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @User in Tampa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you also save a backup first (just in case). Then, please follow the instruction provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, please wait 1 hour then try again and see if the error reoccurs.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• User in Tampa
    User in Tampa Member ✭✭
    Tried that with no luck. I also had the same issue previously when adding BMO Harris account a couple of weeks ago. That was fixed with a Quicken update received on May 31.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for trying the troubleshooting instructions previously provided and for providing an update.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed thus far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, as our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and contact our Tier 2 team for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.