Quicken Connection to Brokerage DA Davidson no longer working (Quicken Mac Version 6.2.0 and 6.2.1)

Options
I have been using Quicken for years to connect to my brokerage firm DA Davidson. After the May release of Quicken for the Mac, the connection gave me an error and stopped working. I have tried to reset the connection with the Davidson Tech team. Now I can connect without any error but no new transactions are downloading. Suggestions? Thanks, Tom
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Tom Tolles

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by signing out of the program and signing back in.

This located under "Quicken" on the menu bar. In the Quicken menu, please choose "Sign Out" and sign back in with your existing Quicken ID.

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let me know if you get an error message or downloaded transactions.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Tom Tolles
    Tom Tolles Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Tyka. I did that yesterday with the Davidson Tech Support on the phone with me. The good news is that I could connect without any errors. However, no transactions will download.
  • Tom Tolles
    Tom Tolles Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tyka - Sorry, was a little too quick to respond the first time. I have re-read your message and did the sign out and sign in trick in my Quicken for the MAC. I am now getting the same result - all of my account are downloading properly except for the brokerage firm DA Davidson. The most recent downloads from DA Davidson occurred on May 14th.

Your thoughts?
    Best,
    Tom
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Tom Tolles

Thank you for explaining further. I believe in this case we may need to deactivate and reactivate the account in order to get connectivity back. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.

https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Setting+up+accounts

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.