I was recently banned from the Community site.

Options
I was recently banned from the Community site with no explanation or reason. How do I find out what is going on?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have flagged your query to get the attention of a moderator.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @harleygj7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

I took the liberty of reviewing your Community account and profile and did not see that there were any historical records of your account having been previously banned nor did I find any prior warnings issued to you which would usually be issued prior to being banned (though circumstances may vary).

May I ask; did the ban occur on this profile, or was there another profile you were using that was banned? And do you recall approximately how long ago the ban occurred?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I see that the OP, who has been a member since March 2020, has 2 posts that are Archived.
    Could that be what is actually being referenced?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• harleygj7
    harleygj7 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Thanks for the quick responses. My original account is under [Removed - Privacy/Email]. It has been banned for over a month and remains banned. I had to create this second account to be able to ask this question. I did not have a warning and don't believe I posted anything questionable.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

I will go ahead and look further into this. I (or another moderator) will follow up with you once we have more information available to share! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There were 2 topic threads back when the OP started them - March 2020 - about 2FA and Quicken accounts.
    They are both marked as "closed" - but can be accessed - nothing bad, spam, etc - ??

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    harleygj7 said:
    My original account is under [Removed - Privacy/Email]. It has been banned for over a month and remains banned. I had to create this second account to be able to ask this question.
    BUT, this harlelygj7 account was opened in March 2020.  So how was it opened in response to a recent ban?
    It's just not adding up.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    @harleygj7I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• harleygj7
    harleygj7 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Quicken Anja for clearing this up.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Absolutely! You're welcome. :)

-Quicken Anja

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And for the rest of us ????

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure each Superuser who helped will get a bonus check for $25 in your next paycheck from Quicken! Hopefully you're not all going through all this brain damage for free! ;-)!
This discussion has been closed.