Add account functionality broken.

Options
Using Windows 10 Home R33.24 Build 27.1.22.24 Subscription Version. Unable to add a new account - using the "connected account" tab of the three tabs available as options. No matter which bank or financial institution I pick, I get the same screen back again with only a "cancel" button without an option to go to the next screen for setup.

This also prevents me from deactivating online access and reactivating that access to fix a download issue I am having with couple financial institutions.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hello @rxrodrigues,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend saving a backup first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rxrodrigues
    rxrodrigues Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @Anja for the quick response. I did that it did not resolve at least for "Charles Schwab" related accounts. I did not try other financial institutions and can try that next in an empty test file. Is there a separate unrelated issue going on with adding "Charles Schwab" related accounts?
  • rxrodrigues
    rxrodrigues Member ✭✭
    Options
    I decided to contact Quicken Chat support and was able to resolve the issue. The fix was to go to the site https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product and do a manual update of the US Mondo Patch update.

It appears the automatic update may not have completed or installed properly, so the manual update did the job.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @rxrodrigues Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you were able to get the issue resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.