Quicken not downloading bank transactions after recent Quicken software update

Quicken updates other accounts, but not my credit union ones. It's been going on for a week now, and has been this way since downloading Version 6.2.1 (Build 602.38957.100) for Mac. I get Download Error (429) for all Vystar Credit Union accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @vinceav8r

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating your CU. That is an interesting error code as it's not one I'm very familiar with. Do you get this error code each time you try updating the accounts? Do you get any other errors as well? I'm wondering here if it might not be connecting to the server but you're able to get downloads on your other accounts from the sound of it so it likely wouldn't be the issue in this case.

Is the account Direct Connect or Express web connect as well? You should be able to check by selecting the account and in the bottom right of the register selecting settings. From there we should see connection type.

Once you get a chance to give us some more details please let us know.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco