Add Financial Institution Error CC-501

When attempting to add a new account I am receiving a CC-501 error code.
Account: National Financial - myStreetscape
Indicates unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time. I have tried several times over several hours.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Randy Trumbo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When attempting to add a new account I am receiving a CC-501 error code.
    Account: National Financial - myStreetscape
    Indicates unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time. I have tried several times over several hours.

What type of account are you trying to create?
    The selected bank name does not support investment accounts.
  • Randy Trumbo
    Randy Trumbo Member
    Thanks for those who reached out with responses. I have contacted Quicken support and resolved this issue. It was not directing me to the correct website. Thanks!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for those who reached out with responses. I have contacted Quicken support and resolved this issue. It was not directing me to the correct website. Thanks!

Just for the record ... would you mind telling us which financial institution name you had to choose, to be able to connect to your accounts?
This discussion has been closed.