Edward Jones, Fidelity, Discover Card all experiencing OL-295-A errors

Options
JohnA123
JohnA123 Member ✭✭
Edward Jones, Fidelity, Discover Card all experiencing OL-295-A errors for over a month now...I've been on the phone and chat with support multiple times...have tried validating file, deactivating online services, checked my computers settings, etc, etc....I've also called the financial institutions and their systems are working just fine. Given that these sync errors are occurring with multiple institutions I'd like for Quicken to acknowledge the issue with their product/service. When can a fix be expected, or at least a refund??

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @JohnA123

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your direct connect accounts. Have you taken a look at the 295 article just yet? I believe you have but there are also additional steps in the bottom that may help as well since it's an issue specifically with your file I believe. I'll leave the link down below for the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• JohnA123
    JohnA123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, the steps you provided I have already explored.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @JohnA123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided by Quicken Francisco have failed to resolve this issue thus far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.