Failed to update chase offer transaction

Hey all,
Just found an issue about all transaction with Chase offer (especially the $300 credit from Chase Sapphire Reserve).
So whenever it reimburse a credit, it should be 2 transaction, for example:
-- Uber -25
-- Travel credit +25
However, quicken just randomly keep one transaction: sometimes only the spend, sometimes only the credit; and the other one disappear.
I don't think this happened before and I spent hours to make it up for the past few years!!! Looks like they somehow delete one of the transaction in the recent update or so?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AngryUser

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If this is a recurring situation, where at least one posted transaction is missing from multiple/subsequent downloads, and the missing transaction(s) cannot be found in the OFX Log and the account is connected using Quicken Connect this may be able be escalated through Quicken Support.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

To verify that the account is connected via Quicken Connect, select the account in question and navigate to settings in the bottom right-hand corner.

Please let me know what you find!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Hockeygod6
    Hockeygod6 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue with transactions when I "pay with points". If I pay for 5 charges on the card with points, quicken only downloads one transaction as a payment. Same is true if I import the QFX file. I have had to download the activity to CSV files to reconcile whats missing.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    If I pay for 5 charges on the card with points, quicken only downloads one transaction as a payment.
    @Hockeygod6 If the credit card company records it as a single transaction and that's what it provides to Quicken for download, Quicken may not be getting data for 5 payment transactions. When you look at the QFX file, is there a single transaction for the combined payment amount? If so, then your issue is with the credit card company, not Quicken.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.