Mobile app says accounts need attention

drgibson
drgibson Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
When I try to show accounts on the mobile app, I get an error message that says 2 accounts need attention. When I touch that, the page changes to a list of the accounts and now it says in red "Connectivity Error. Swipe to fix, which I do which then goes to a page that says zzz-City Bank (my bank is City Bank) and to enter your credentials which I assume means my login and password for my bank's website (it's not clear what they mean here) which leads me to an error message that says wrong user name or password. Go to the banks website and double check the password which I do and it works perfectly there. Understand the app has already used my user name and password to log in when I added the accounts so obviously it already knows my info. [Removed - Rant] Where is this zzz City bank coming from?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @drgibson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which desktop version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Windows: Help > About Quicken
    • Mac: Quicken > About Quicken

Are you experiencing any errors when updating this account from the desktop program also, or does this issue only occur in the Quicken Mobile app?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• James Nail
    James Nail Member ✭✭
    Windows Desktop R 34.2 build 27.1.34.20 I also have this problem with Bank of America. the same 6 accounts always need attention, swipe to fix does nothing. Desktop app works fine. Reset the cloud data is no help. What is the solution?

James Nail
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @James Nail

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you're having as well. I'm wondering here if we might be able to solve the issue you're having by resyncing the accounts on the desktop side.

We'll want to unselect the accounts in the mobile and web tab. To do this select the mobile and web tab and in the bottom right select the (X) eligible accounts section.  This should bring up the section to let us select and unselect the accounts. Unselect all your BoA accounts and select done. Select sync now in the top right. You should be able to then proceed to replicate the steps but readding the accounts to Quicken. 

Once you've had a chance to attempt these steps please let us know if you're still seeing the error! If you are we'll see what we can attempt next in order to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.