Can't add USBank branded Quicken Credit Card to Quicken

Dayzee
Dayzee Member ✭✭
I am unable to add Quicken World Master card to Quicken. The blame keeps going from US Bank to Quicken. I was on the phone for two hours without any results;

Best Answers

• Dayzee
    Dayzee Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I don't know what happen, June 24, 2021, I was able to add my Quicken World Master Card to my Quicken financial software. I put the access user's name and access password and it worked. The only thing I did differently was to reset all of my account dates. Thanks for everybody assistance.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @Dayzee Thanks for the update! Glad to hear this issue has been resolved for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @Dayzee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) when trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Dayzee
    Dayzee Member ✭✭
    The only error code I am getting is " your pin/password has been blocked". I am up to date R33.24
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Dayzee

Thanks for the update. It sounds like it seems to think it's blocked on US Banks website but I'm not sure what exactly is causing the issue here. On US banks website do you by chance know if there's a message that could potentially be not letting us through. 

Another thought here is we could also try in a test file to see if we have the same error message pop up as well. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Dayzee
    Dayzee Member ✭✭
    This is the only error message I get, (Quicken Credit Card-US Bank report that your pin/password has been locked out, Please contact them for assistance). I thinks It's the access four digit password that is causing the problem. US bank cleared my user name and password so I could enroll again. I only get this message when I am asked for my access ID and my access password. I requested and received a new access password on 6/9/2021, and I received the same four digit access password that I got on 8/14/2019. I ack for another 4 digit password on 6/21/2021. I am waiting for the new access password thinking it will be the same 4 digits password I have already. Why I have to wait 5-7 days for the same access password boggles the mind,
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to contact, and work with Online Support at USB to connect ANY account to Q. 
    Their rules for account setup at really flaky.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Dayzee
    Dayzee Member ✭✭
    I worked with support at US Bank and Quicken. US Bank said it Quicken problem and Quicken said it US Bank problem.
  • Dayzee
    Dayzee Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I don't know what happen, June 24, 2021, I was able to add my Quicken World Master Card to my Quicken financial software. I put the access user's name and access password and it worked. The only thing I did differently was to reset all of my account dates. Thanks for everybody assistance.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @Dayzee Thanks for the update! Glad to hear this issue has been resolved for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.