credit card transactions do not load into mobile until I sync with desktop

sailerph2
sailerph2 Member ✭✭
I've noticed credit card transactions do not load into mobile until I sync with desktop. This works fine but I used to see them in mobile ahead of time, for example while on vacation I could categorize as they appear to save work later on . Any Ideas ? Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @sailerph2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which desktop version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Windows: Help > About Quicken
    • Mac: Quicken > About Quicken

Also, are you seeing this issue in the Quicken Mobile app only with credit card transactions, or with other account types as well?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    Windows version R33.24
    This applies to all accounts that are set up to download directly thru osu
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sailerph2

Thanks for the update and the additional information. I'm wondering here if we may be able to fix the issue by resetting your cloud so that it resyncs. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile and web
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID. 

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know how they work for you. If you're still having trouble we'll see what steps we can attempt next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.