One Step update no longer retrieving all of my accounts

Has anyone else noticed that One Step update is no longer retrieving Chase, Merrill Lynch, etc. accounts? Did something happen with Quicken this weekend?

Best Answer

• Birdman24
    Birdman24 Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    I have experienced this problem from time to time.  Initially, I tried reporting to Quicken support to resolve and hope that would report to development.  Based on it continuing to happen, I assume that it has never been reported or attempted to resolve.

Anyway, the way that I resolve is by logging out of the Quicken application by going to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts > Sign-in as different user.  Once signed out, sign back in using your Quicken credentials and should be able to download all accounts.  I think one time I also had to shut down and restart Quicken but not sure if I do this each time.  Good luck.

Answers

• Birdman24
    Birdman24 Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    I have experienced this problem from time to time.  Initially, I tried reporting to Quicken support to resolve and hope that would report to development.  Based on it continuing to happen, I assume that it has never been reported or attempted to resolve.

Anyway, the way that I resolve is by logging out of the Quicken application by going to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts > Sign-in as different user.  Once signed out, sign back in using your Quicken credentials and should be able to download all accounts.  I think one time I also had to shut down and restart Quicken but not sure if I do this each time.  Good luck.
  • ALTom
    ALTom Member
    Quicken chat support had me download the Mondo patch (https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product) and then take your advice about sign out then back in.