Options
Mike Cockayne
Mike Cockayne Member ✭✭✭✭
I am trying to set up the Royal Bank (US) in Quicken for online banking, I enter my username and password and it comes back as incorrect. Strange, I can sign in online with the same information, no problem.
I have tried the other Royal Banks to no avail, The Royal Savings Band only allows 12 alpha numeric characters, I have 18.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mike

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hello@Mike Cockayne

Thank you for posting in the Community though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your bank account.

Please review THIS ARTICLE. I see that you have already verified your password at the bank website.

Also try closing Quicken, then change your password for the financial institution’s website temporarily, then attempt to connect with that same password in Quicken.

Next, check to see that the accounts do not already exist in Quicken by clicking on TOOLS > ACCOUNT LIST. At the bottom check the option SHOW HIDDEN ACCOUNTS. If there is an instance of the account you are attempting to add, be sure it is deactivated and then try to add the account again.  

If these steps do not solve the problem, you may need to call our SUPPORT TEAM for further analysis.

Thank you

Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.