My Quicken Mobile App is bringing up - Quicken Simplifi - instead ?

oskidoc88
oskidoc88 Member
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
Out of the blue, when I tried to access my quicken mobile app, something called "Simplifi" comes up. I can't get past this unwanted app to access my quicken mobile app. Boy, this is most frustrating!!!!!!!!! What the H___ gives?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @oskidoc88

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your mobile app. Simplifi is a mobile platform made by Quicken for people who want a cloud based product. That is what Simplifi is but I'm confused are you seeing it every time you open the Quicken app? Are you being asked to download simplifi or what exactly is happening each time. 

Once we're able to get more details we'll see what we can do in order to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• oskidoc88
    oskidoc88 Member
    Whenever I open the mobile quicken app, Simplifi comes up. It wants me to put in my banking information, which I don’t want to do. It will not let me exit or get past it to use my Mobil quicken app. It’s like I’m trapped in Simplifi.
  • oskidoc88
    oskidoc88 Member
    I did not download it. One day when I tried to open the quicken app, it just appeared and I can’t get rid of it.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    oskidoc88 said:
    Out of the blue, when I tried to access my quicken mobile app, something called "Simplifi" comes up.
    just to clarify some details -
    What OS... Apple or Android ?
    1 - What is the icon on your phone screen - a large red Q that says Quicken ?
    2 - When you click on it - what is the next screen...
    I get a "see everything in one place" -
    and I can click at the bottom - Sign In -
    3 - then get a Quicken Sign In and Password screen
    4 - enter info - click - and get my data acct info screens
    [EDIT] - also updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @oskidoc88

Thanks for the update. One of the quickest troubleshooting steps we might be able to take is to delete and redownload the app as well. It should give us the login for Quicken. I would recommend trying this if the steps Ps56k2 do not work for you.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.