Downloaded credit card entries won't show in register

I have three credit cards and up until this month all three easily downloaded into their respective registers. This month for the first time, my Costco card worked fine but my CapitalOne and Fidelity cards show up in the One Step Update window as "1 account updated" but the date is greyed out as last month and nothing appears in the register for that card.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @HowardR,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• HowardR
    HowardR Member
    Answer ✓
    My version is the latest R33.24 Build 27.1.33.24. I followed your directions and it did work. Thanks. I sure hope I don't have to repeat this often

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @HowardR,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• HowardR
    HowardR Member
    Answer ✓
    My version is the latest R33.24 Build 27.1.33.24. I followed your directions and it did work. Thanks. I sure hope I don't have to repeat this often
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.