Quicken R33.24 no longer updating Cobalt Credit Union accounts

I am using Quicken for Windows 10, release R33.24. Until now, it has been updating my accounts with Cobalt Credit Union with no problem. For the last few days, it is no longer doing so. The Update progress window shows the usual upload/download arrows while the update is running, but the Update summary window doesn't even show the Cobalt accounts, as if the update wasn't even done. I've tried resetting and deactivating/reactivating the account, but nothing helps. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do this:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.
    P.S.: For reference, your "Quicken 10" is correctly called Quicken for Windows Subscription or Quicken for Windows 2021
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    [EDIT] - Updated topic title from Quicken 10 to Quicken R33.24
    Also, noticed over time that the OSU Summary screen doesn't always show all the accounts updated if there is a mix of Direct Connect and Express Web Connect account....   Click at the bottom checbox to show ALL activity/accounts..
    Lastly - it seems that Credit Unions in general have a fragile download history.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10