Wells Fargo download error. ccscrape.100/ccscrape119:Unable to parse date. [edited]

Marys
Marys Member ✭✭✭
None of my Wells Fargo accounts will update today. I get the error CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.119:Unable to parse date. It shows last attempt as yesterday and doesn't change even after clicking RETRY. Anybody else getting this error?

Best Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @capnray

Thank you for reporting this error in the community.  I have merged your post with this existing thread.

At this time, there is no indication that Wells Fargo will no longer be supporting the Quicken Connect connection method, however, there is currently a known issue preventing downloads.

Please visit and bookmark the alert here, for more information and to automatically receive updates and/or a resolution as one becomes available.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MikeHous,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

[removed - QS]

• Quicken Sarah
    edited June 2021
    Hello @Marys

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Our teams are currently investigating this error and it has been escalated to our service providers for resolution.

At this time, we do not have an ETA or troubleshooting steps that will resolve this error, however, we invite you to visit and bookmark the Alert available here for more information on this emerging issue and to be automatically notified once an update or resolution is available.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you again for reporting this error to the community.

Sarah
  • capnray
    capnray Member
    Attached is the message. I worked with Quicken Tech (QT) and Wells Fargo Tech (WFT). If I switch to direct connect at WF they charge $3.00 per month; previously for years they charged nothing for Quicken Connect. I spoke with WFT agent Lisa and she said my only choices are Direct Connect or Web Connect where transactions are downloaded in a compatible Quicken file. I've received no notices from WF about their discontinuation of Quicken connect or the reason why. I hope Quicken can convince WF to continue Quicken Connect.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Answer ✓
    Hello @capnray

Thank you for reporting this error in the community.  I have merged your post with this existing thread.

At this time, there is no indication that Wells Fargo will no longer be supporting the Quicken Connect connection method, however, there is currently a known issue preventing downloads.

Please visit and bookmark the alert here, for more information and to automatically receive updates and/or a resolution as one becomes available.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • IncomeTacks
    IncomeTacks Member
    edited June 2021
    [removed - violation of community guidelines/inaccurate/disruptive]
  • gumspringebd
    gumspringebd Member ✭✭
    Not downloading from Wells Fargo Bank.
  • Ben C
    Ben C Member
    This morning everything was working. After the update: Partial Download (-28) CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.119 CC date. Invalid CC Date. ExpandorMM/dd/yy is not in a valid format. All of my Wells accounts, Checking/Savings/CC all effected.
  • Gretchen P
    Gretchen P Member ✭✭
    anyone else getting the error AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.100) while trying to sync Wells Fargo accounts? I've been getting this for 2 days now and I'm wondering if it's just me or a more widespread problem. I'm also curious - what do you do when you can't download transactions for more than a day or two? Enter manually? The last time I did that, when I was able to sync my accounts I got duplicate transactions and it was a mess. I usually just wait until the problem is fixed but I haven't seen any reports of anyone else having this particular issue.
    TIA
  • kelleycm
    kelleycm Mac Beta Beta
    Yes. It's on the front page of this very support site.

If you manually enter the transaction and it later downloads, it should match those transactions. If they don't you can just drag and drop to merge your manual transactions with the downloaded ones.
  • kelleycm
    kelleycm Mac Beta Beta
    Hello @capnray

Thank you,

Sarah
    Not sure if it helps or not. But I'm getting a 101 error, not a 100 or 119.
  • pa_frazier
    pa_frazier Member ✭✭
    I'm getting something similar, a 101 error. Thanks to all who are tracking this down.
  • gumspringebd
    gumspringebd Member ✭✭
    :s I wish Quicken would fix this problem.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    We don't know if it's a Quicken problem (actually Intuit, who runs connectivity for Quicken) or a Wells Fargo problem. You should follow this announcement thread, where they'll post updates when it's fixed or if they know more about when it will be fixed.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • MikeHous
    MikeHous Member
    edited June 2021
    Hello,

I recently moved over from windows to Mac and was able to successfully convert my data file however after the first connection I have been having issues with wellsfargo now since 6/22/21. I have 4 accounts (check, save, cc, and mortgage). I am getting a Download Error (-28) for three of them and a Partial Download (-28) for the mortgage account. It also says CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0. I have disconnected all and reconnected accounts multiple times with the same error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MikeHous,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leeatmg
    leeatmg Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue, FWIW. Error -28 with partial downloads.
  • bmhlondon
    bmhlondon Member
    I haven't been able to connect with Wells Fargo days. I was told they are working on the problem. Version 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100)macOS 11.4. it says cannot setup.
  • ANN SLOCUM
    ANN SLOCUM Member
    :) thank you for clearing up the Wells Fargo Quicken for Mac connection issue. It is working as of this day.
  • bmhlondon
    bmhlondon Member
    Quicken Wells Fargo still not working. WF says a Quicken download messed it up.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    bmhlondon said:
    Quicken Wells Fargo still not working. WF says a Quicken download messed it up.
    How could Quicken downloading information, one way from WF's servers, have broken WF's system? Sometimes the finger-pointing doesn't make sense on even on face value.

Unfortunately for Quicken customers, Intuit -- who runs the connectivity services for Quicken -- does not make public the status of their investigation into problems, the determined cause of problems, nor any ETAs on when repairing whatever is broken. So everyone remains in the dark until, one day, it suddenly works.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Wayne Weed
    Wayne Weed Member ✭✭
    Unable to download transactions from Wells Fargo. Error is:
    Download Error (-28) cp_script-error: ccscrape. 101: String index out of range:0
  • abelletti
    abelletti Member ✭✭
    FWIW, I'm seeing what Wayne Weed reports, repeated "String index out of range:0" messages. I've got a number of accounts and lines of credit with Wells; all of them fail this way.

Probably doesn't matter, but this is Quicken for Mac, latest update.
  • abelletti
    abelletti Member ✭✭
    Tried a few more things with Wells Fargo after the latest update post. Not exactly sure what "Add/Update" means. Tried the following:

Disconnected all Wells Fargo accounts (nine in total)
    Configured just one account to download. Quicken successfully fetched my list of accounts from WF and allowed me to choose which once to add, ignore, or link. Linked only one, ignored the rest.
    Tried downloading again, same failure: "Partial Download (-28) 1 new transactions downloaded (there may be more transactions to download) CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0 Last attempt: 6/21/2021 - 9:57 PM 12 new transaction downloaded".

On a lark, I tried changing this account to download only from this month, and then only from yesterday, but always get the same failure.

Amusingly, I used to fix this sort of thing in my day job -- extra frustrating that I can't work on the servers here :-)
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    not working.. UPDATED 6/25/21 Wells Fargo Returns CC-601, "ccscrape.119" or "ccscrape.100" Error
  • Rhythmx71
    Rhythmx71 Member
    Still not working. I don't know why it is stated as fixed. This is as of 8:05pm EDT.
  • upsiddwn
    upsiddwn Member
    It still does not work with Wells Fargo,

CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.100:Unable to parse date:

Been getting this error message for days and still do as of one minute ago at 8:25pm PDT 6/25/21
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    what's the latest status.. still not working this morning (Saturday)
  • fksiazak27
    fksiazak27 Member
    Same issue here seems to have started with latest update.
  • Rufus99
    Rufus99 Member
    Same issue. Not sure on timing related to update.
This discussion has been closed.