CC-502 | Macatawa Bank account

Options
Brian Gunn
Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
For the past several weeks, I have been getting this error when trying to run transactions updates. The bank did just announce that hey were implementing a new login interface online, so maybe the 'behind the scenes' changes are what is causing some of it, but I'm not sure.
Wondering if anyone has run into to the same and what, if any, resolution has been determined?
Thanks in advance.
BGunn

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Brian Gunn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation if they see fit.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Brian Gunn
    Brian Gunn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Anja, Thank you and I fully understand that. But, with all honesty, I find it often hard to actually get in contact with Quicken Support. But, alas, I'll try yet again.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for your response and feedback! 

If you still experience any difficulty reaching Quicken Support during business hours, please don't hesitate to reach back out and let us know so we can help with that! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.