How do I manage and download transactions in an Equiniti Group plc investment account?

I have stock that is now managed by Equiniti Group plc, which was formerly Wells Fargo and prior to that Shareowners Online I think. How do I setup One Step Update for this account within Quicken so the transactions and account details will download and post in my desktop Quicken Premier. Note: I currently use Quicken Premier for Windows but this fall will be downgrading due to the new and broken Bill Payers lack of feature/functionality.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    A search of FIDIR.txt (which has a listing for each bank/card/broker/etc that has signed the contract with Q to provide downloads) didn't find Equiniti.
    Since Equiniti has declined to sign the contract, it isn't possible to download from them into Q.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• vpaul
    vpaul Member ✭✭
    Anyone have an answer to this. I need to add a stock and the logon is at shareowneronline.com
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vpaul, is your account also at Equiniti Group? If so, You can't download transactions and you must enter the transaction manually.

If not, what is the name of your financial institution?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did a FIDIR.TXT search for shareowneronline.  It wasn't found ...  which double confirms that they haven't signed the contract with Q/Intuit to become a "Participating Financial Institution".
    There's nothing that Q can do about this.  But EQ to sign the contract so that you can start downloading into Q.  Q can't force them to sign.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP