downloading merrill lynch investments

cushkul
cushkul Member ✭✭
I cannot download my merrill info. I probably have 6 accounts within my merrill. I keep getting error that I have to pay even though I have Quicken premier subscription

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Could you share the exact text, or better, a screenshot, of the message you're getting? Quicken doesn't charge anyone for downloading data, so I'm confused about what message you're seeing.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/e0/00/5768A009-FCA7-4C29-A60A-62186253BE01/IMG_1023.PNG
  • jacobs
    @cushkul  Thank you for the screen shot. That message appears to show that Quicken thinks your subscription has expired.

Go to quicken.com and log into your account. It will show you the actual expiration date of your subscription. If it shows the subscription has expired, and you believe this to be incorrect, you should contact Quicken Support for help in getting your subscription squared away.

If your quicken.com account shows your subscription has not expired, then return to the Quicken application, and on the Quicken menu, select Sign Out. Then select Sign In and log in using your Quicken ID. This should pull your current subscription status and get you back in business.
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I did what u suggested and got the following msg
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/76/06/5FC03030-7D65-4B92-AC41-E768F7FA99B8/IMG_1025.HEIC
    This is what my version is
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/50/00/B91EF1EF-5E10-4F2F-AC19-C5D9C155C8F6/IMG_1024.HEIC
  • jacobs
    @cushkul Sorry, we're unable to see those images because they're on your computer or phone. You need to drag them onto your post for them to show up here.

To capture a screenshot on your computer, you can press Command-Shift-4, then click and drag over the area of the screen you want to capture. The screenshot will be on your desktop, where you can drag it into a reply on this forum. 
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cushkul Can you upload the actual message (as a screenshot perhaps) and your version info?  We cannot use the path to the file that you provided as they point to local files on your device. Thanks.

Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 4.16.26 PMScreen Shot 2021-06-28 at 4.16.41 PM
  • jacobs
    @cushkull Thanks for the pictures. What you showed in those two pictures is that you have two different versions of Quicken on your computer, Quicken 2017 and Quicken Mac Premier (subscription). The former one will tell you that your connected services have expired because Quicken 2017 is no longer a supported product.

But you have Quicken Premier version 6.2.2, which is current, and the one you should be using. Is that one telling you your services have expired? If so, have you tried what I posted above, signing out and signing back in again using the Quicken ID with is the same as your current subscription? And if you still get a message about services being expired, did you log into your account on Quicken.com to see when it says your subscription expires?
This discussion has been closed.