Wells Fargo download error. ccscrape.100/ccscrape119:Unable to parse date. [edited]

Answers

• TomDB
    TomDB Member ✭✭
    Yep, still not working -- Saturday noon.
  • Louis Block
    Louis Block Member ✭✭
    This still has not resolved for me either, as of 2:00pm 6/26/21. ccscrape.119 Error.
  • Markf6666
    Markf6666 Member
    Still have ccscrape.119 error when trying to sync Wells Fargo accounts
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    The issue with Wells Fargo has nothing to do with the latest Quicken Mac upgrade. It affects all Quicken users. Follow the Alert link Quicken Anja posted for updates on the Wells Fargo issue.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    I haven't seen any resent response from Quicken or Wells Fargo.. anyone have any response from either?
  • Wayne Weed
    Wayne Weed Member ✭✭
    I have been a Quicken user for a long, long time. This downloading error with Well Fargo has been ongoing for a week now, which is a historically long time to fix a problem.
  • Garyr069
    Garyr069 Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same issue for about 2 weeks now. Very disturbing!!! Please ge this cleared up.
    > @MikeHous said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently moved over from windows to Mac and was able to successfully convert my data file however after the first connection I have been having issues with wellsfargo now since 6/22/21. I have 4 accounts (check, save, cc, and mortgage). I am getting a Download Error (-28) for three of them and a Partial Download (-28) for the mortgage account. It also says CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0. I have disconnected all and reconnected accounts multiple times with the same error.
  • Garyr069
    Garyr069 Member ✭✭
    This is my error ;..AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101). I have not been able to download from Wells Fargo Bank now for at least 2 weeks. This is quite a long time for this issue not to be resolved.
  • mwalsh123
    mwalsh123 Member
    I have not been able to update my Wells Fargo accounts on Quicken Mac for a week now. Are there any updates? (ccscrape.101 error)
  • jwmueller85308
    jwmueller85308 Member ✭✭
    Still not working for me, either. Support helped me switch 7 of my 8 accounts from Quick Connect to Direct Connect and I'm getting the downloads... and I think WF was already billing me for Quicken access so I may not incur additional bank charges. However, the 1 account that couldn't be found by Direct Connect was my mortgage so I've left that with Quicken Connect which will also help me know when the overall problem is fixed for my accounts. Since my mortgage pays via transfer from checking (and autopaid by WF), it's very minimal ongoing impact to me, for now. But, the problem DOES still exist!!!!
  • kraft49
    kraft49 Member
    I hope the Quicken folks are aware that Wells Fargo is directing users to a new login web page that doesn't allow autofill for the username and password. Maybe this affects quicken login?
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    Hello Inuit?
  • abelletti
    abelletti Member ✭✭
    No change here, either. Still seeing the "Partial Download (-28)" and "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0" messages.

Can we please get a status update? Wells Fargo is one of the largest consumer banks in the US. Surely someone has insight into what's wrong and what it will take to be corrected.
  • jacobs
    The latest update today -- with no real news, sorry to say -- is in the announcement thread, here.

Often, the team at Quicken doesn't actually know the status of these issues, because the connectivity is run by Intuit, not Quicken. I don't know how much information Intuit posts for its customers like Quicken, but I'm guessing not much. So there's no way to know whether the hold-up is waiting for Intuit or waiting for Wells Fargo. In my experience on this site, it is extremely rare for a Quicken moderator to have news about when a connectivity issue will be resolved; they are all typically "no ETA" until the fix is deployed and it starts working. 
  • elespuru
    elespuru Member
    I have been having the same issue downloading form Wells Fargo in a Mac. I had this problem for about two weeks or so. It is July 1st 2021 and I still have the same problem: CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0
  • drpaulsf
    drpaulsf Member ✭✭
    Two weeks now with no downloads from Wells Fargo Bank due to Error 101. 48 hours since the last update. Time for an update, please. And, how about a refund from Quicken? Or at least a delay in the next annual charge by two weeks and counting?
  • jacobs
    Of course, it is very frustrating to be cut off from downloading transactions for an extended period of time like this with no answers. For what it's worth, I don't think Quicken had ever given refunds or extensions because a financial institution connectivity problem. There are banks and brokerages whose connections are broken every week. In this case, and most such cases, we don't know whether the problem is attributable to Quicken (actually their service provider, Intuit) or Wells Fargo, or both. 
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    Hard to know if this is Intuit or Wells Fargo.. My Intuit "MINT.com" , WF accounts are updating..
  • drpaulsf
    drpaulsf Member ✭✭
    Thanks. So, I'm curious, why do you use Mint? Doesn't it function the same as Quicken? If I could switch ...
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    > @drpaulsf said:
    > Thanks. So, I'm curious, why do you use Mint? Doesn't it function the same as Quicken? If I could switch ...

Mint.com is free, its just a one stop collection and organizer.. can't do anything else..
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    Switched back to using direct connect with WF and working just fine now.
  • drpaulsf
    drpaulsf Member ✭✭
    Does WF charge for direct connect?
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    No not that I am aware of. I have never received a charge from WF.
  • abelletti
    abelletti Member ✭✭
    Quicken folks, this is *ridiculous*. We've lost the ability to pull data from one of the largest banks in the country for nearly two weeks, and there has been almost complete silence.

If the communication from Intuit is broken, how about escalating until someone can provide an update? This may be a quaint idea in 2021, but as paying customers we deserve better.
  • Redb@r0n
    Redb@r0n Member ✭✭
    another week in the making.. I called Wells Fargo yesterday regarding what they are being told and about other connections.. I was told they could not guarantee a direct connect would work and recommended waiting for intuit to fix... Interestingly, Intuits (Mint.com) appears to be functioning, and is downloading Wells Fargo transactions.. So it appears to be an intuit issue within their server to the Quicken program.. I am sure it more complicated then that.. just very frustrating a large organization like iNTUIT, can't resolve this within a reasonable time frame going on 3 plus weeks.. Seams to have started with the latest Quicken update maybe.. We as paying customers deserve answers, and a quick fix/resolution.. How can intuit corner the market with financial software and not have better IT resolution to what I view as a Major failure and crash of their primary product to the banking industry.. Is this only affecting Well's Fargo? or is this broader in scope..
  • GZS135
    GZS135 Member
    Still cannot download from WF today
  • drpaulsf
    drpaulsf Member ✭✭
    No update from Quicken since 9/29. Is anyone listening?
  • dmccombs
    dmccombs Member ✭✭
    No Fix, and no status, update, or eta in the last week. It looks like its time to start moving to another product. Slow fixes to problems with the product that manages our finances is bad enough, but quicken not providing regular updates, is inexcusable and shows a lack of commitment and professionalism. Its clear that they do not take these issues seriously. Otherwise, they would have someone providing regular updates to an issue that is impacting a lot of quicken customers.
  • drpaulsf
    drpaulsf Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    [Removed - Soliciting]
  • drpaulsf
    drpaulsf Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    [Removed - Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.