Unable to import QFX file - not all transactions are imported

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Downloaded a QFX file from my credit union - failed to import?.

Comments

• MaryD
    MaryD Member
    I am having same problem. I've been using same bank, same download process since last year (Quicken for Webconnect). Last week it stopped opening the newly downloaded .qpx file. I have Quicken Deluxe R32.12. I use Citizens Bank, Mid Atlantic.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @MaryD

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• chris10
    chris10 Member ✭✭
    I have a similar problem. When pulling in a QFX from Chase, it only registers about 20% of the transactions. I've eyeballed the QFX and confirmed everything is in there, but when clicking the QFX to import, Quicken just flashes and nothing happens.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris10 said: I have a similar problem.
    just to clarify - what version ..... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10